Welcome to WeOryx . we are excited to offer you our online digital services, including digital marketing, website designs, implementation of mobile applications and other services.Below we list the terms and conditions that apply to you and anyone who uses WeOryx website or visits it.Therefore before registering on our website www.WeOryx.com or using any of the contents of the website (all contents and pages within the scope of WeOryx Website / online code), including access to any of our electronic services–please read these Terms and Conditions as they are necessary for the protection of both of us as they are agreements (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Agreements”) between you and WeOryx . Therefore, by using the website you accept and agree to be legally bound by these agreements, whether you are a user registered on the Website or not.
We understand that legal terms can be exhausting in reading, so we tried to make the experience more fun. Thank you for choosing to use our services.
• Online Code of Conduct
- You must be aware that you hereby undertake, as a condition of your use of the services provided by WeOryx through its website, that you will not use the website in any way intended to abuse, disable, hinder or overload WeOryx ’s server or network(networks)connected to any server of its servers, or interfere through any third party to dominate the website. Moreover, you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website or accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server of WeOryx through hacking and extracting the password or any other means .
You may not access or attempt to obtain any material or information stored on the website or any of its servers or associated computers through any means not intentionally made available through the website.
• The following list describes material that is strictly forbidden to be circulated on the website.
- The content that reprimands, harasses or threatens others
- The content that discusses illegal activities
- The content that infringes the intellectual property of a third party, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks
- Illegal pornography that is abusive or unauthorized
- Advertising or any form of commercial advertising
- The content related to political party activities
- The viruses, malware, spyware, or any other similar software that may harm the operation of a computer or other property
- The content that contains intentionally inaccurate or published information intended to mislead others.
Furthermore, you shall agree not to try to collect information or download any content from the Website in bulk, including but not limited to the System User’s List or Directory, online books, user publications or personal information. You shall agree on non-misrepresentation or an attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the Website.
After reading the previous list of prohibitions, any violation of any of the terms of this list authorizes WeOryx to terminate your use, access or participation to the Website without prior notice.
Mail lists and electronic publications
To take full advantage of the activities and services provided by WeOryx on its website, you should provide us with your name and email address in order to keep pace with all our news and updates. You hereby declare that all information you provide is accurate and up-to-date. You shall agree to maintain and update your information to keep it accurate and updated.
We are aware of our responsibility to protect the personal information that you provide to us during your registration on WeOryx website, so we care about the confidentiality and security of your personal information through our servers and it is protected by high security devices and software.
• Your right to use the content on the Website
- All contents of the website is being protected by the Egyptian Copyright Law, unless otherwise stated as public property.
-All texts, exams, videos, images and other provided and presented materials on this website are for your own personal use only and solely for those uses, unless explicitly stated on the Website.
- The use of certain reference documents, digital books, articles and other information on the website is subject to permission by third parties. The use of this information is subject to certain rules and conditions that will be published along with this information.
You shall hereby undertake to comply with all these terms and conditions by using this website.
• Contracts, payments and agreements
• The common system of financial payments concerning programming works is that programming works start after payment / transfer of 50% of the value of the amounts herein and the remaining 50% is paid / transferred as a final payment of the amount of the contract before uploading the website. In a maximum of 10 days after the completion of the final version and in case of failure to meet the deadline of payment of the final payment, the user will remove / block the website from the link of the preview of WeOryx and to address the second party by e-mail or by any means deemed appropriate and available an additional 7 days, then WeOryx is entitled to terminate the contract, and has the entitlement of project ownership (the website) herein as it deems appropriate.
• The common system of financial payments for marketing and design work is to start work after the payment / transfer of 100% of the value of the amounts herein.
• 10% of any refunds will be deducted after the transfer and before the commencement of the work related to the refund. In case of actual commencement, the amounts paid will not be refunded.
• The duration of execution of the contracts does not include vacations and public holidays, nor the time required for inspections and waiting for approvals from the client regarding the designs and reviews of the work being carried out, and the execution period starts from the following working day to transfer the initial payment of the contract amount.
- The name and logo of ” WeOryx ” are two trademarks and their respective seals are trademarks owned by it.
- You may not use any of ” WeOryx ” trademarks, or any such thing, without the prior written consent of the respective trademark owner.
You may not use any of the corporate trademarks, or any of the above, for promotional purposes, or in any manner that may claim or imply, intentionally or inadvertently, or give the impression of a relationship or support by these institutions themselves, as this is according to the discretion of the institution concerned solely.
- No trademark is owned by WeOryx or other participating institutions appearing on the Website or in the Services available on it, as it is, if any, exclusive property to its owners.
- No content in this website should be interpreted as it grants implicitly, legally or otherwise, any license or entitlement to use any trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of the relevant trademark owner.
• Waiver of warranty / Limits of r esponsibilities
The Website and any information, content or services available on or through it is provided “as it is” and “as it is available without warranty of any kind (express, implied or otherwise), including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement , except for guarantees similar to those which may not be waived under applicable laws.
WeOryx does not guarantee the work continuity in the website without uninterruptedness or being free of errors, viruses or other harmful components, nor will the content provided meet your needs or expectations. WeOryx does not guarantee the continuity of presenting any particular content.
The use of this website, the content and the services obtained through is your own responsibility. Your access to the website or your downloading of any information, materials or data available through or through any of the reference websites is under your warranty and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your private property (including your computer system) or any loss of data. The downloading or use of these materials or data, unless otherwise stated in WeOryx.
• Links to other websites
The website may include links to other websites maintained and managed by other people. WeOryx is not responsible for scanning, validating, approving or agreeing on their own content or even using any of the products or services provided by such websites. Therefore, if you decide to access websites, relating, or representing third parties, you do so at your own risk.
You fully agree under the applicable laws that WeOryx is not responsible for any loss or damage, whether real or logical, or arising out of or relating to the terms of provision of this service, your use (or use of any third party) or inability to use the website, content placements on the website, or your own reliance on information obtained from or through the website, whether your claim has relied on your contract, tort, law or otherwise.
WeOryx shall not be liable under any applicable law for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, warning or incidental torts, whether foreseeable or unexpected. Whether or not WeOryx has made any errors or omissions (including but not limited to claims for defamation, errors, loss of profits, and loss of data or interruption of data availability).
Separating and blocking users of the website who violate copyright frequently is WeOryx policy, you terminate your use of the Website or your participation in it at its sole discretion for any reason or without reason, upon prior notice to you. Depending on the circumstances, it deems appropriate.
WeOryx reserves the right to cancel, delay, reschedule or alter the structure of any Course submitted by WeOryx or to discontinue submission of any or all of the contents of the Website or related Services at any time, at its sole discretion. No warranty of WeOryx or any of its own participants to you for such action. However, you can end your subscription at any time if you no longer want to.
The rights hereby granted to you will terminate pursuant to termination of your right to use the Website, but other provisions of this Terms of Service will continue to apply.
• The entire agreement
The services provided by WeOryx and any other agreements between you and WeOryx in respect of your use of the Website.
• Waiver and Severability of Terms of Service
The failure of WeOryx to exercise or enforce any right or condition of service shall not constitute a waiver of this right or provision. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that one of this term of service is invalid however, the parties’ agreement on the terms of service that states the court should seek to activate the role of the parties’ intentions as set forth in the provision, the other provisions of these conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
WeOryx is entitled to amend these Terms at any time without notice to you in advance. Changes to these Terms shall be deemed effective immediately upon posting to this page or any other part of the Website. Your access to the Website after making any changes constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and all changes therein. So be sure to check out this page periodically to stay informed on the latest version of these terms.